Our experts will work to set up a regime to ensure that people and buildings are protected at all times.
Zeta’s field team will then utilise the latest in IT solutions and mobile devices to harvest data electronically, which can then be analysed
by your account manager to pinpoint any immediate actions required and to plan and budget for general improvements.
We work in partnership with you to control and reduce your risks whilst helping you drive down the overall cost of compliance.
This is what we call ‘intelligent compliance’ and means we can deliver you a great value and quality service at an affordable cost.
Although often driven by legionella compliance, Water Safety in the workplace is becoming a broader issue and Zeta can assist you with any water requirement so please get in touch to find out how we can help you.
Compliance with the requirements of HSG274 Part Two for regular monitoring and inspection for the control of Legionella can be onerous to carry out and be very time consuming and challenging to manage.
Are you making sense of all your information?
You need to be acting on what the data is telling you to stay safe and compliant.
At Zeta we can take the pain out of the process with our intelligent compliance approach.
Zeta offers the following monitoring and inspection services:
- Temperature monitoring
- TMV checking and servicing
- Cold water storage tank inspections
- Hot water storage vessel inspections
- Showerhead cleaning
- Dead leg identification and tagging
- Flushing or infrequently used outlets
- Supply and changeover of point of use filters
- Legionella, Pseudomonas and drinking water sampling
Some of the benefits of choosing Zeta’s Water Hygiene monitoring solutions are:
- Reduced management time as we will analyse and summarise the data for you
- Our efficient work processes enable us to offer a more cost effective service
- We will provide the visibility of compliance that you need to give you peace of mind
For more information or a quotation just call 01869 326 000 or drop us a line